photo3351.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3352.jpg
    photo3352.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3353.jpg
    photo3353.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
Good job. I can't work with wood and am impressed by people who can. Mine would have to have three legs so it didn't rock.

Dimensions are as follows. .. exterior : 24" long, 12" wide, and 14" tall. The legs and stove support are 22" long. The leg support pieces are 12x3 1/2x3/4". Handles are roughly 12 x 3/4 x 1 " with the inside cut off at a 45 degree angle at 2 inches, then trimmed down to 1 inch... if that makes sense

Thank you, Mine is almost the same size, built with baltic birch and no internal frame(epoxy fillets) but have a tray, and I need to re weight it cause I think it is quite a bit heavier than 6 pounds....!

Thanks for all the compliments! I will re check the weight. I used my fishing scale which has K's and lbs. Maybe I read the metric side! When you pick it up it really is light though. I put my whole kitchen kit in it to include 2, one lb bottles of propane and it was 27lbs, now I'm thinking that I was looking at the metric side of the scale. I will check it again tomorrow

Well I stand corrected! 4.75lbs canadian. Right at 10 lbs US. Hahaha. It's definitely half the weight of the first one I made! Thanks for looking
BTW, I'm scratching off the KG,s it seems that I read that side first!
Jason

Last edited:
Ok that is great, I need to check the weight of mine, good work on a great looking wanigan I want to built an other one this winter, I might have access to a laser cuter, so I'm thinking box joint and no epoxy filet, but assemble with epoxy. Anyway, good work!

Last edited:
Back