• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

Cold handle frying pans, they’re still out there.

Sorry. I was copying the image & pasting it in the text box.

No.

Click the Insert Image (mountain icon), which gives you the choice of linking a photo from the internet or uploading one from your computer. If you choose linking, you paste the URL in the link box.

If you upload (which I prefer so as to best preserve the pictures), you obviously have to download the picture to your computer first, and it has to be in JPEG, PNG or some other recognized format. A photo won't upload from your computer if it's in webpage (Chrome HTML) format. You have to first convert those to JPEGs using an online converter and then upload.

I stopped at a small antique shop a few weeks ago with my 8 year old daughter looking for a CHFP. My daughter dug it out of a pile, paid $5 for it. It's been painted though so I have some work to clean it up. Can't wait to put it to use.

Attachments

• 20230304_114350.jpg
    20230304_114350.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 21
According to Facebook marketplace, the Harrisburg, PA area seems to be bursting with them. The prices are very reasonable but they all said must be picked up. Living in central NYS, that's a long drive just for another pan. I'll keep looking closer to home. Eventually something will appear.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

I was pleased to pick one up on my first try. Loads of cast iron in all different sizes. I'll have to check some other shops to see what I can find. My daughter had fun looking and was proud that she found it for me.

Picked up a few more CHFPs. Cleaned up and seasoned. Not sure if the small pans will get much use. Two at the bottom of the photo are mine. Two on top will be Christmas presents for my brother.

Attachments

• 20231209_151957.jpg
    20231209_151957.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 12
Those of us that spent a little time in the military have a name for that tasty dish. Looked so good so, I got busy in the kitchen this morning. Mine was made in cast iron pans. Great way to fuel up for a cool day.
……BB

Back