• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Canoetripping.net Fund Raiser

I went to bed early last night. Real early. Right after supper early. Couldn't wait for today. Woke up at 5am, shovelled the drive and sidewalk. (After I checked canoetripping.) We have family staying over this weekend, and a big family meal tonight. There are three birthdays this week. (count 'em, three birthdays!) I had cake for breakfast. Yeah, I'm a little sugar buzzed this morning. Cake and coffee is an interesting way to start a day. The grandkids are wondering why grandad is so excited. "You're really into this birthday weekend, aren't ya grandad?! Excited about this party weekend?!" Oh, you don't know the half of it. I'm excited alright.
And it ain't the sugar and coffee.

dang exciting!! I need a new pack... As for the other things, I don't need them, but I can use them:cool:
I don't really need any of the items but wanting is another matter. I would be excited to get any, but ecstatic to get a Woods Pack. I slept in this morning so I won't have to wait so long for 1PM to get here.. Will there be a Price Waterhouse auditor on hand to make sure everything is on the up and up?:D

Well, he is shooting video, likely multiple camera angles, then he has to edit the video before adding sub titles and putting it up on YouTube, so it could be tomorrow before anyone sees the results.

Ha Ha Busy day buy Christmas tree decorate tree outdoor lites ...my wife must be obeyed..pretty soon, the drawing is done and I'm editing now.

Don't get your hopes up. By some miraculous luck Memequay will surely win all three items.

Here's the results.
In the end we had some folks donate some really fine items for the raffle,and we ended up collecting $2000 from 70 members.
The site will be on solid financial ground for a long time.
Thanks to all those who responded to the call.
I feel the love of the canoe is very strong among our group and I will do my best to support the forum that shares that love.
Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGU1vQ_WAw&t=38s

Congratulations To the Winners,( who we all really are !) And Robin for a great raffle, and fund raiser !
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year !

Jim

Thanks for everything, Robin. Glad the fundraiser was a success. Sure like being able to hang out here.

Alan

Congratulations all who won, those packs looks like real great oldschool kit, i didn't even know they existed until i watched the raffle video.

Good to know that the site is well supported and will be sticking around

Back