• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

2023 Fund Drive Now On

Cumulative Donations: 83
Target number of donations: 66
Members: 2,369
Views of this thread: 11,000+

Feb. 21, 2024
PayPal saying "better late than never". There is a real name, which I don't recognize, but no screen name. Thank you, S.C. — and, out of curiosity, I wish you would PM or email me to let me know whether you are a member or not.

Cumulative Donations: 84
Members: 2,377
Views of this thread: 12,000+

Feb. 24, 2024
TimG

Because a small minority of contributors said they didn't need or want a "Site $upporter" badge, I have refrained so far from implementing that. However, if folks are going to be generous enough to keep contributing independent of fund drives, I am going to continue to acknowledge each contribution. Thank you, TimG.

No, thank you! I somehow missed the drive when it was happening, but saw your recent post in reference to it. Glad I saw it and could get caught up. And no, I don’t need no stinking badges!

I should've waited till the end of the day to post additional donations. We received another.

Cumulative Donations: 85
Members: 2,377
Views of this thread: 12,000+

Feb. 24, 2024
TimG
gadabyte

Thank you, gadabyte, a new member.

Cumulative Donations: 86
Members: 2,405
Views of this thread: 12,000++

March 11, 2024
Peter Georg (chk)

Thank you, @Pgeorg.

Peter and I met at the Florida Freestyle Symposium in 2010, paddled the Okefenokee, and thereafter paddled together in the New Jersey Pine Barrens and in Connecticut, but I haven't seen him in about 10 years. He has had a wonderful collection of top quality composite canoes. Just last year Peter sold his Millbrook Souhegan to @Tsuga8, which was documented in this thread:

Back