• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's not made in China(or over seas) I would buy one, if made in Canada or the USA I won't buy one made elsewhere sorry. Keep the logo as is it is great! As for hat I love my mesh aback plastic tab adjustable trucker's had that I wear everyday!! The other style hat I like is my Stormy Kromer hat have a summer version cotton fabric instead of the wool and we are in business!!
I would by a good hat over a T-shirt if I have the choice!

Last edited:
T-shirt for me, short and long sleeve? I don't wear ball caps but have nothing against them besides the men who wear them constantly tend to go bald early in life.

I really like what Mike M. and Robin said. I'm a tee-shirt whore when it comes to What I think are classic designed shirts. i really like a small logo on the left (non) pocket area as well as having a larger design on the back of the shirt. Such as long ago Patagonia and NF t-shirts. Paddling.net sold a nice design with a small logo on the front and a nice sized compass rose on the back...Wherever I travel, I look for theses designs. Last fall in Wales I found 3 perfect (to me) shirts as well as a hoodie(a real heavy duty hooded sweatshirt) . haven't seen any locally for a while....I'd buy multiple if that design was available....would have to be 100% cotton

Last edited:
I'd go for either a hat or tee. Either way, Grandma won't be happy. I have 2 drawers full of specialty tee shirts (some pretty ratty) and +/- 300 ball caps that I've accumulated since the mid 70's, some are daily wear, a lot have never been worn, and some that shouldn't be worn (or even seen) ever again:(. I once threw them away when they got gross, now I just hang'em in the garage so Grandma doesn't have to look at them.

For tee shirt graphics I like discreet stuff, maybe just the familiar single color solo paddler, presumably that is Robin, at the top of the message board page, set in an ovalized circle, with CanoeTripping.Net curved around the oval.
Discretion is all well and good, but "Poor White Trash Canoe Club" would sure make a great shirt. Jus' sayin'.

There are tee shirt sites that will produce on order and drop ship so you don't have to worry about sizes and stock.

Me too, I like the discreet type, small logo, nothing goofy. A hat with the logo on the front, Canoetripping.net on the back, no half mesh, just my 2 cents. Might be a challenge to get er done.

Me too. t-shirt: no tagline, must be 100% cotton or I can't wear it. Embroidered hat with the adjustable tap would be great. I'll get either. Thanks!

I like the idea and will definitely look at purchasing .... I only take fast drying cloths tripping, cotton just takes so long to dry .... prefer some sort of performance cloth.

Logo looks good, hard to mess that up, would look good as a small patch or a larger centered piece.

Brian

I wear tee shirts every day and I'd buy three or four (maybe more for gifts) large with the logo on it. Hats I would buy just to support the site. I almost never wear a hat, but I would buy one. I am a little concerned how the graphics would shrink down to fit on a hat. My two cents.

xl long sleeve t for me, skin cancers ya know. Love the site logo too, could be big across the back, front pocket nice but not necessary. Quick dry performance fabric a plus for us confederates. Would definitely buy a coupla' three shirts. Don;'t wear ball caps much anymore, skin cancers ya know... Wide brim tilly's, sombreros and fedoras for me these days.

I guess folks are in on this idea. I still have a lot of foot work to do to make sure it's doable on my end. My first post was to see if there was interest. I have to talk to a local vendor I would like to use, I like using local sources and go from there. It will take a bit as I'm recovering from surgery and am still hobbling around but should up and moving next week, fingers crossed, at least I get the staples out of my back next week. I will keep all posted so for now if we could leave this thread be that would be great. I appreciate the feedback and it's great to see the CT community speaking out. Makes this a great site. Many thanks to all!

dougd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back