• Happy National Bugs Bunny Day (1938)!❓⬆️👨🏼‍⚕️

New Axe Project

Shoot, there's probably some farmer-sexuals out there, dressing in crap encrusted overalls with old hammers hanging from their pockets, and slaying all the city chicks.

Goddammit, I almost choked to death reading your post....

Shoot, there's probably some farmer-sexuals out there, dressing in crap encrusted overalls with old hammers hanging from their pockets, and slaying all the city chicks.
Mem your way off here. I have lived in a farming community for 42 years. Farmer sexuals would carry pliers not hammers.

I have an old pair of fencing-pliers, they are great pliers!! Kind of the multi tool of fencing...

I was a pig farmer for a few years, and before that I spent a summer fencing. You know, when I worked on the pig farm, the gals didn't really dig the farmer-sexual thing, might have had something to do with the eau de porker. Those city slickers seem to have it all figured out!

Plenty of pig farmers around here too. I'm guessing a person would have had to stand next to a pig farmer once to truly understand. Can you imagine the pig farmer sexual beard oil.

Back