• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Kite build

Wow wow wow
The two of you sure do work fast!
Such a pretty hull
I stopped after 2 hours. Christine finished the knuckle on the other side and brushed out runs and sags. This is the first stripper we have built since my Jack's Special in 2017 so we had some remembering to do. :)

Good idea to strap the center form back in place, to help maintain the hull shape. Also move your stands closer. This will help also !

Looks Great !

Good idea to strap the center form back in place, to help maintain the hull shape. Also move your stands closer. This will help also !

Looks Great !
How the boat is in the cradles is temporary, we had to disassemble and remove the strongback and make some space.

Ah... That would do it. I got kicked off of Facebook permanently (they haven't said why and I cannot even contact them without an account). Interesting that it doesn't even show up as a link on my laptop. Next time I'm in town I'll have to try from one of the library computers.

I’m not a Facebook user and I cannot see them either. Sometimes I see the link (but it doesn’t work) and sometimes it is just a blank space. For what that information is worth.
Jim

Back