Hello from AZ, where it's not freezing cold outside! hehe

G

Hello fellow canoers. I had originally found this forum while seeking advice before I bought a canoe, but thanks to the Russian spammers I was not allowed in, bummer eh.
The good news is that I'm in now, and I have a (new to me) canoe.
So I'll be in here to get some advice, share some pics, and waste time in between outings.
See you in the forum.

Well that's a bummer, I was going to upload an image, but it's too big. Takes some of the fun out of posting doesn'tit. Maybe next time then.:(

Use a photo hosting service.

Site won't to a direct desktop transfer. I have found the site supports 1024 x768 photos. I use photobucket. Havent transferred RAW files though

Use a photo hosting service.

Site won't to a direct desktop transfer. I have found the site supports 1024 x768 photos. I use photobucket. Havent transferred RAW files though

Hi, Welcome, sorry bout' the delay in getting accepted, just the way it is anymore. I agree with Yellowcanoe, Photobucket is the way to go, pretty easy to manage.

Must be nice to be warm this time of year, but come July/August it must get pretty warm there.

G

Thanks guys.

If you are back reading this, I am using photobucket, when I enter the URL I get an error message that the file is too large,,,, thought of something, lemme try again....

newcanoe_zps728f93b5.jpg

Ah,, okay,, have to uncheck the option to host it locally. Good, more fun now.

G

Welcome! Looks like you got the photo thing worked out. I like your trip preparation priorities: 1 canoe + kids = fun.