• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Hello from AZ, where it's not freezing cold outside! hehe

G

Hello fellow canoers. I had originally found this forum while seeking advice before I bought a canoe, but thanks to the Russian spammers I was not allowed in, bummer eh.
The good news is that I'm in now, and I have a (new to me) canoe.
So I'll be in here to get some advice, share some pics, and waste time in between outings.
See you in the forum.

Well that's a bummer, I was going to upload an image, but it's too big. Takes some of the fun out of posting doesn'tit. Maybe next time then.:(

Use a photo hosting service.

Site won't to a direct desktop transfer. I have found the site supports 1024 x768 photos. I use photobucket. Havent transferred RAW files though

Use a photo hosting service.

Site won't to a direct desktop transfer. I have found the site supports 1024 x768 photos. I use photobucket. Havent transferred RAW files though

Hi, Welcome, sorry bout' the delay in getting accepted, just the way it is anymore. I agree with Yellowcanoe, Photobucket is the way to go, pretty easy to manage.

Must be nice to be warm this time of year, but come July/August it must get pretty warm there.

Welcome from Canada, where even when it warms up in Winter it is still cold. Puts another log on the fire for you.

Thanks guys.

If you are back reading this, I am using photobucket, when I enter the URL I get an error message that the file is too large,,,, thought of something, lemme try again....

newcanoe_zps728f93b5.jpg

Ah,, okay,, have to uncheck the option to host it locally. Good, more fun now.

Welcome! Looks like you got the photo thing worked out. I like your trip preparation priorities: 1 canoe + kids = fun.

Back