• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Feast On Adventure

Please throw my name into the hat if there's still time. Sounds like the author Paul Shipman has done a great deal of research to create these dairy/gluten-free recipes. Amazing.

arrived back from our camping trip and then had to be away for a conference.

Generated random numbers for each entrant and then selected the median one as the winner.

Yknpdlr you are the winner! Please send me your address and I'll get that mailed straight away.
Thanks for the interest everyone, if you are looking for the book you can buy from Paul at Feastonadventure.com or it's for sale on Amazon.

Please include me in the drawing. Didn’t see this post until now. I am always interested in easy to make meals. Thanks.

If this is still open, please count me in, as well. Thank you for your generosity!

oops. Never mind. Congrats to the winner~!

We canoe big western rivers and rarely portage, sometimes lining is involved.
I like to bring a cooler and real food. We take turns making dinner and it is always an event.

My prize has just arrived in the mail. With just a first quick breeeze through, it looks like a wonderful book, plenty of beautuful photographs and yummy food recipes for wilderness tripping. I know already that it will get a lot of use and I can already reccommend it to everyone. Thanks again for the generosity.

I haven't tried a whole lot of the recipes as yet. I have been waiting a bit to dehydrate a few so they remain fresher and don't have to live as ling in the freezer before the warmer hiking season gets closer. I must say that there are recipes for just about every dietary preference. Vegan, vegetarian, non-dairy, gluten free. The extensive index takes you through all of that, plus preparation style and listed ingredients. Some of the rice and pasta dishes look similar to what I have previously discovered and enjoyed on my own, but with some diffference in ingredients, some which I have not known before or thought to try.

So happy to be a winner and expect this book will get considerable use in the months and years to come. Highly recommended and appreciated. Thank you again.

Back