• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

crock pot time

G

winter for me is lots of sleep and lazy cooking with the crock pot. one of my favorite meals to make is pork ribs. so easy to just make a mix of sauces and pepper to make them. about an inch in the bottom of the pot add the ribs stir them till coated and set on high for about 4 hours. now toast up some sweet potato fries in the toaster oven. add a pbr and your ready to feast.:eek:203512-R1-03-3A_004.jpg

Hey Harry, I recognize the dog from SoloTripping.com. Still poling? The Mad River in your other post looks more like a sitting situation to me.

I bet the house smells great with the crock pot going, we have some chops in the fridge, need to drop a hint tonight.

I've been cooking some venison outside for the past 2 months on the gas grill. I hate to smell up the house with fried onions, so I take an old cold handled frying pan, drop in some butter and fry up the onions, then drop some more butter and 3 steaks or some backstrap......some potato's on the side in alum foil, maybe some left over brown rice in alum foil, a cold one and watch the stars till there done. (I cook extra potatoes and fry them up with eggs over the next morning...ummm)

Back