• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Canoetripping Donation Procedure Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to confirm donations to the donors by e-mail at some point soon.

PayPal sends a very detailed email receipt when you donate through it, listing the amount, the donee Forked Branch LLC, and the purpose of contributing to canoetrippingdotnet fund raising drive.

Please donate any amount you are comfortable with, taking into account the value you get from the board and your individual financial circumstances.

If you need more, let me know and I'll do what I can.

Dave, same here. As you get towards the end of the fundraiser if the coffers need a bump to carry us though the next year’s expected (and unanticipated IT) expenses please let me know.

My social media is limited to a lot of Canoe Tripping and a little on another paddling site, and - said many times by many contributors – Canoe Tripping is an invaluable source of help and information from actual been-there, done-that trippers and boat builders.

I still don’t have a photo of the shop Man-cave/She-shed fermented molasses lover’s sign, but trust the known-to-me anonymous donor’s word.

We have nine checks totaling $325 which I plan to cash today. We have thirty paypal donations totaling $1055, for a total of $1380 donated to date.

Thanks to all very much for your support!

My understanding from Doug is that this is substantially less than most prior years. Still, I think it is pretty good considering we are still in the pandemic and I know money is particularly tight for most folks these days. I am going to call it all good, and we will work through it together if and when more funds are needed.

I plan to end the annual fundraiser at the end of February, and then we will move on to the raffle fun and games.

My understanding from Doug is that this is substantially less than most prior years. Still, I think it is pretty good considering we are still in the pandemic and I know money is particularly tight for most folks these days. I am going to call it all good, and we will work through it together if and when more funds are needed.

I plan to end the annual fundraiser at the end of February, and then we will move on to the raffle fun and games.

DaveO, thank you for your time and efforts in sustaining our on-line campfire. I know one lurker friend who recently mailed you a contribution.

Looking forward to the fun and games. I added Bill’s Adirondack Park Map pack to the list; I have one and carry it on AKD trips, just in case something falls through or I want to free-style camp and trip a bit while I’m up there.

We are at 15 raffle prizes, which seems plenty, but call a halt when you judge appropriate.

As one of the lurkers who stops in at least every couple of days but does not say much (hard to believe for those who know me) I figure the least I can do is donate a few bucks towards the bandwidth I use.

So... i just joined and dont know or care if the prize giving is over. Just donated. I have lurked for years and benefited greatly from this site. Thanks to all.

CB

I guess I am a little late with the end of February deadline, but I donated via PayPal today.

Thanks!

FYI, I have several checks, received several weeks ago, that still have not been cashed. The bank branch is some distance from my residence. I am in the process today of learning how to downloading the bank app so I can deposit checks remotely without a trip to the branch.

Thank you all again so much for all your support. I plan to post the final tally here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back