• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Another Ontario paddler into the traditional stuff

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Great that there is another forum for canoe trippers out there. Recognized a few of the names of folks from other boards. My interests are with traditional methods of canoe camping - cedar canvas canoes, homemade gear, etc. I'm also seriously addicted to paddle carving and like to experiment recreating historical designs. Love reading trip reports from other folks and hope to contribute productively to these forums.

Hi Everyone. Great that there is another forum for canoe trippers out there. Recognized a few of the names of folks from other boards. My interests are with traditional methods of canoe camping - cedar canvas canoes, homemade gear, etc. I'm also seriously addicted to paddle carving and like to experiment recreating historical designs. Love reading trip reports from other folks and hope to contribute productively to these forums.

I just joined myself. I envy your home. Do you live in western Ontario? If so, you live in Heaven. If not, Heaven is your neighbor. I'm going to visit your blog!

Hello MuratV. Good to see you over on this forum too.
Cheers,
- Martin

Hi, I took a look at your blog, great work on the paddles. I see some fur trade period canoes nice, I have been doing 18th century French and Indian war period stuff, but it is mostly, dressing in the mode and hunting with flintlock. Best to you and yours; Ravenwolf;

Back