• Happy International Museum Day!🏛️ 🖼️🏺

17-Day Temagami Tour PART ONE: Lake Temagami to Florence Lake

Reaction score
Hello, fellow trippers!
The canoe/life partner and I have been on a magical adventure for a good part of August in our favourite canoe-tripping destination, Temagami. I've completed a write-up of the first six days... more to follow soon!

Last edited:
what a great looking trip, you've overlapped bits of two of my last three temagami runs :) i'm hoping to get back up there in the next few weeks...

Good looking trip! 17 days is a long time, but by the look of part one, seems like you had fun and decent weather!!

Canotrouge We had great weather for the entire trip! A bit of rain on day 5 and then an evening storm on day 11. Day 14 was a full day and night of rain and there was a thunderstorm on night 16, but other than that it was sunny and pleasant. Maybe even TOO hot!

Thank you. Keewaydin and Temagami were an important milestone for me, though I didn't know it at the time.

clemency what a wonderful opportunity to trip with Keewaydin! I never attended camp as a kid.
lowangle al I feel the same way. I look off the highway and see little lakes and rivers and just want to jump out of the truck and take off again.

Back