• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Toothbrush Replacement

Reaction score
Nothing to do with oral care. I use old toothbrushes in the workshop for all sorts of cleaning jobs that need a small stiff brush with bristles at right angles to the handle. Unfortunately we have now switched to electric brushes and my supply is running out. Anyone have have any suggestions for cheap alternatives for use in the workshop? I suppose I could make a handle to allow me to use the heads from the electric brushes.

What Jim said.

In keeping with your dental theme, I use dental instruments occasionally. Usually to dig out crud out of a screw slot to get a better purchase.

Most often on rusty bolts to allow some penetrating oil in the threads before heat is applied.

Bob

I bought a bunch from that place that starts with an "A" - 30 of each for like a $1.50 CDN a piece.
I guess it will come to that. Our local hardware stores are devoid of the interesting small stuff that gave American a reason to shop there. A drive into Winnipeg would mean a couple of hours of driving, lots of frustration and $30 of gas so Online quickly becomes the default.

Back