• Happy Cinco De Mayo! 🇲🇽🎸💃🪅🌶️

quick and easy miniskirt

Reaction score
image.jpeg Came up with this as part of my never ending quest to try to keep a southern dog warm during Michigan winters. It seems to help but even if it doesn't help the dog I will be using this myself; I had a long paddle Saturday and when the clouds moved in and blocked the sun it got pretty cold. I didn't even need to buy anything, just folded a thin synthetic blanket in half lengthwise, laid it on top of my Yellowstone Solo, and clipped it on with clear plastic tubing. It even slides back and forth.
image.jpeg

Quite frankly I'm appalled. The title is clearly click bait, trying to lure the lurid roving eye of desperate wandering types. Definitely not me.
So you can imagine my disappointment when I clicked and found only a dog sitting under a blanket in a canoe. What's this world coming to?

But it is a nice idea. As the other perfectly respectable gentleman said "simple and effective".

ps . lol

Last edited:
Quite frankly I'm appalled. The title is clearly click bait, trying to lure the lurid roving eye of desperate wandering types. Definitely not me.
So you can imagine my disappointment when I clicked and found only a dog sitting under a blanket in a canoe. What's this world coming to?

But it is a nice idea. As the other perfectly respectable gentleman said "simple and effective".

So it's clickbait, but not for you, but you clicked. And if I post one paddling picture I lose by xmas card benefits but if I post a second picture I might get my benefits back. I'm speculating that there may be a drugs or alcohol problem here but can't tell if it's too much or not enough.

It's called tripping withdrawal. And I like the paddling pictures, keep 'em coming, if the weather still smiles on you. (Careful of the cold water!)
Don't feel down, nobody got a card this year because Mrs Odyssey-Claus didn't send any out on account of the mail strike here.

Last edited:
It's called tripping withdrawal. And I like the paddling pictures, keep 'em coming, if the weather still smiles on you.

Fair enough. I posted a few pics of my dreamy weekend paddle on one of the trip forums. Now we have snow and wind.

Back