Cruiser Joined Jul 18, 2016 Messages 1,304 Reaction score 2,718 Location Bowmanville, Ontario May 16, 2026 #1 Got a great deal on a new canoe kit from Ikea Wife is a little upset as I haven't even finished the one I am working on. I figure to do the joints on the canoe this time, it is supposed to be easier. Beading and cove will be a little challenging, but it will get figured. Brian
Got a great deal on a new canoe kit from Ikea Wife is a little upset as I haven't even finished the one I am working on. I figure to do the joints on the canoe this time, it is supposed to be easier. Beading and cove will be a little challenging, but it will get figured. Brian
Dana Joined Jun 13, 2023 Messages 136 Reaction score 1,042 Location CT & NY May 16, 2026 #2 Product name "CHIPWA"
Odyssey Joined Jul 11, 2014 Messages 5,073 Reaction score 4,170 Location Ontario Canada May 17, 2026 #3 And like all IKEA products assembly will almost be intuitive, the instructions perplexing. Put on some soft music, a pot of chamomile and lock the door.
And like all IKEA products assembly will almost be intuitive, the instructions perplexing. Put on some soft music, a pot of chamomile and lock the door.
D dutchlennart Joined Aug 9, 2025 Messages 244 Reaction score 830 May 17, 2026 #4 I guess this is the best solution https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/customer-service/services/assembly/
Jim Dodd Joined Feb 14, 2015 Messages 4,614 Reaction score 3,616 Location Iowa May 18, 2026 #5 Is it a tandem or solo ?
BWCA66 Joined Dec 17, 2014 Messages 1,094 Reaction score 1,140 Location Pickwick, MN May 18, 2026 #6 Always wanted a canoe I could build with an Allen wrench!