• Happy International Museum Day!🏛️ 🖼️🏺

New bag for the Snowtrekker...

Reaction score
I needed to replace the bag we were using for our Snowtrekker tent, it decided to give up on the last trip... So I pulled out the left over of my stash of 500d Cordura( Or at least I think that is what it is) and put together a large opening dry duffle style bag that is big enough to store everything and be easy to put stuff in with mittens or cold hands, but pack down to a good tight package, tent, poles, pegs, guy lines, ground tarp, and fly. The bag is not waterproof, but I will use a heavy duty garbage bag to line it!

Attachments

• photo8046.jpg
    photo8046.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo8047.jpg
    photo8047.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo8048.jpg
    photo8048.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo8049.jpg
    photo8049.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 0
  • photo8050.jpg
    photo8050.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice work. I hope you get to get out and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

Ho we will... Maybe even this coming weekend!! but for sure a few times this winter!

Nice job of it. I've been thinking of doing a couple similar pouch bags for some of my other gear. I like the roll top style for its ease of ingress/egress and, like you say, manipulation while wearing gloves. The nice thing about DIY pouch bags is the ability to customize them specifically to your gear and boat.

Nice job of it. I've been thinking of doing a couple similar pouch bags for some of my other gear. I like the roll top style for its ease of ingress/egress and, like you say, manipulation while wearing gloves. The nice thing about DIY pouch bags is the ability to customize them specifically to your gear and boat.

And the cost and availability when you need it!! Up here sometime it is quite hard to find what we need fr a good price. Not that finding Fabric is easy, it is not, the local fabric store is actually pathetic....

Back