• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Little Pic River

I don't use deodorant at home, occasionally a little Baking Soda. I always had a job where you showered after work not before.

I dont use deodorant either...I wash.Part of my routine in the woods is to wash when I need to. Including clothes if I am out for a long enough trip. I dont like going to sleep covered in bug spray so I usually keep sleeping clothes separate. It's all just part of being comfortable.

But who are you using it for on a SOLO????:cool:

One time on a solo trip I passed through a lake where a solo women tripper was camped. Besides the fact that I am married I never got close enough to her for deodorant to make a difference as I was not attracted to her boat. (Kayak)

I'm with Jonathan on this one. Deodorant doesn't weigh enough to warrant leaving it in the truck and while I wish to leave civilization behind, I still prefer to maintain a certain level of civilization in regards to personal hygiene.

For my part, I'm wearing it for me. (PS: I also carry a razor anytime I'm out for more than 3 days... I know... the horror, right?)

My sentiments exactly:D

One time on a solo trip I passed through a lake where a solo women tripper was camped. Besides the fact that I am married I never got close enough to her for deodorant to make a difference as I was not attracted to her boat. (Kayak)

50+ years in the woods, I've never run into a compromising situation and never had deodorant backup if I did.

Late to the thread here but thanks for the entertaining read on this lazy Friday morning.

I love that YouTube channel and thinks it’s awesome Jonathan is a member here.

As far as the deodorant goes, look at the keeper Jonathan has. Beautiful and a real trooper when it comes to tripping. Tough to argue against him here.

Great point Red. I'm playing the Erin card. That's trump. Whatever my "game" was to land a tripping partner like her, I can only recommend that everyone else should to be doing it

Ah Jono, we just be bust'n your chops cause yur a young fella, lol. Ours days of sweet gals and rough trips like the Little Pic are mostly over, except for the likes of you, who take us along vicariously. Keep greasing your pits, if it keeps the videos coming.

Back