• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

Lily "Throw and shoot" camera

That's the coolest thing ever!! Especially good for non-geeks like me who can't play video/computer games worth a darn.

This fall at a family gathering somebody showed up with his new drone. Flew it around the big country yard, but the big country yard wasn't quite big enough, because he flew it straight into the side of the barn. Those must be tricky to operate. The guy said "good thing the plastic blades are designed to easily pop off on hard landings, and can be popped back on again!" Trouble was we couldn't find all the popped off parts in the long grass. If I had've been flying it I likely would've landed it in the pond.

They are getting harder to use in Canada, like in national parks, you need a special permission. Some other place where there is a "lot" of people they are restricted, needing a special flying licence!

Pretty spendy for something I couldn't use in the BWCA but does look like it could be a lot of fun.

The site is producing double posts. I was just asked if I wanted to 'Restore or Discard' my post from above.

Neat concept - but $800 and no obstacle avoidance ability. That makes it a no-go for me.

Way cool technology. Amazon has it for $599. A few years ago this would have cost many thousands of $. I won't be buying it though. Thanks Robin.

They just want the Reg# off it so if you land it on the White House Lawn or take out an airplane they can track it back to you.

That's a cool toy, all I can afford is memories though. Usually they are better than pics for myself, but harder to share with online friends.

Back