• Happy 1st Showing of a Color Photograph (1861)! 📷🎥🏳️‍🌈

Knife build / canoetripping.net fund raiser thread.

Lightning bolts or not that's a beautiful knife and sheath. Something for you to both be proud of for sure.

Alan

I just realized that by posting the above doc, the evil Canyon Fairy now has both of our addresses.

I just realized why he didn't want a mirror finish on the Ripster. His reflection won't show up on a mirror and we would get suspicious of him. Maybe the light from the Ripster will drive him back.

And phone numbers.Oh my oh my, duly noted. . . .

Oh boy, you guys are in trouble now! The Canyon Fairy has way too much time on his hands despite shoveling out major amounts of snow! If you get a package from Maryland you might want to call the bomb squad or some Federal Dept to check for A) Highly Sexual Postage Verbage B) Rubber Gloves that just don't work C) Irate Postal Carrier offended by A! You both might want to consider moving....SOON!!

Yup, looks like it was process through Chicago this morning. Probably have to got to Toronto first before being sent to the great beyond. Few more days yet!

Hey Mem, Remove the card board from inside the box when you get it open , there are a couple papers behind it. You will see. Be extremely careful cutting the tape on the right hand end. The end of the handle is right there. I didn't think about how to cut the package open when I was doing it. Try to open it from the left when viewing the address. I probably should have gone a different route packaging it.

I wonder how much Duty Mem will have to pay on that...

Recently received a package from a friend down Seattle way, she does old school forging, she sent us a couple of clinching irons, candle stick holders and other frou frou as Gifts, and we had to pay $38 to receive it all. Lets see, Duty on a $1000 knife is what?

Back