• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Kite build

I will see if I can link them to my YouTube channel, I'm sure that would work for everyone.

I will use YT in the future.

Thanks, Karin. I haven't figured out a way to directly embed FB videos here (only links to FB videos), but YouTubes have always been and are easy to embed.

Been a bit. The Kite has been glassed in and out but now moved to the other building so we can get some work done on other boats.

My Swift Mattawa is getting spiffied up to go on sale next week. I have pulled most of the wood out and there is no rot anywhere, the boat was always stored indoors. It has been many a place in Manitoba and Ontario since we first tripped with it in 2009. Once I have it all cleaned up it will go into the classifieds here and MyCCR as well as Marketplace.

After that we have a Tremblay that got new canvas last year that needs to be finished and sold before the Kite comes back into the shop.

Attachments

• Glassed .001.jpg
    Glassed .001.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Mattawa .001.jpg
    Mattawa .001.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Mattawa .002.jpg
    Mattawa .002.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 13
Out with the Mattawa... All wood removed, zero rot on the ends as it was always stored indoors, wood finished with Epifanes Varnish as it should be. The experience it has had on the bottom will not clean up so it stays. It has travelled hundreds of kilometres in Manitoba and NW Ontario...

Next up is what was Red's Tremblay, ready for paint, again.

Attachments

• Mattawa .007.jpg
    Mattawa .007.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Mattawa .011.jpg
    Mattawa .011.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Reds Tremblay.jpg
    Reds Tremblay.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 12
The Mattawa looks very, very nice, Karin. The white hull hides the scratches well. Good luck with your sale. It should go quick if priced right.

Back