• Happy National Paranormal Day! 🔮👻👽

Hand wear in colder Temps

I'm not working on it, the guy I pay $25 plus an hour was working on it but I called him off.

As I mentioned in the upgrade update thread "I'm not sure what has happened, but there are a lot of issues on this last update. I'm beginning to realize that running a site in today's modern world with all the gadgets, settings and systems is something that should be left to the big guys with their own on board website repair guys."

I have to assume these issues are with your systems. I bought a new HP Laptop with Windows 10 and I have absolutely no problems. I checked it on my wife's 4 year old laptop, works great. I can't pay a guy $25 plus an hour to figure out your systems problems.

Mike, I know you mentioned that there might be members leaving over these issues and I'm sorry about that. It's very discouraging to have done your best and then hear that. To be honest, my biggest disappointment in this whole thing is that it seemed to extend that wag bag discussion.

I don't know wha the issue was, cause I never had an issue with this site( other than when I post pictures they are not in the order I want the to be:confused:)...

ho an my MacBook air is at least 7 years old.... I'm sure it has nothing to do with eh site but probably the device...

Back