• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Fundraising knife nearing completion. There is still time to enter the raffle.

Ha ha, no need to worry Robin, you could be dressed in a potato sack, muttering about Obama, and we will all be glued to the screen, un-blinking, hearts pounding, sweat pooling in our armpits, waiting for the moment when the Ripster's owner is revealed. It will be the most anticipated television show I'll have watched in ten years, I'm having a conniption fit just thinking about it right now. Gosh darnit

Robin, My first name is easy, you can even pronounce it the english way really it doesn't bother's me on bit.... Anyway, Just like Mem said it will be the:" It will be the most anticipated television show I'll have watched in ten years...."

dang it was funny!!

Sorry!-I gave the wrong email address, should be only 2 zeros, rdlauer_00@yahoo.com very sorry for this, I need to be more careful.
Wait. Does that mean you didn't get my donation either?

Edit: Just double checked. Looks like 2 zeros so it should be good. First time using paypal though, so I'm a little nervous.

Last edited:
As long as Miss Columbia isn't in your shop when your granddaughter pulls the slip you should do just fine. On the chance that she will be there I'm only a few hours away and can be there to help out.

I'm guessing the draw will not be live, but recorded. I'll be thinking about it all day at work.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Is this going to be like a live feed, streamed from Robin's workshop?

I'm not positive but I hear CBS is sending a 60 minutes crew, Lara Logan is going to spend some time in my shop.
images

I see some devilment in her. She probably get’s it from Grandpa.

Can she be trusted?

I'm going out for dinner and then jamming with the band. Guess I'll catch up later, either around 2 AM or tomorrow morning........hope the suspense doesn't kill me.

Back