• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

Fund Raiser Raffle

A Cooke Custom Sewing Tundra Tarp!

We have a big family sized Tundra Trap and it is an awesome piece of gear. Put my name in the raffle pot.

I don't want to miss the big draw. It was lots of fun virtually enjoying the woodstove warmth and camaraderie in Robin's workshop last time we had a draw. Forever thankful for that Robin, and all things before and after. So grateful Doug that you've continued this. Sure is nice to drop in once in awhile (several times a day) to stay in touch with all things canoe tripping, and off topic too. There's some awfully generous trippers here sharing their experience and gifting their gear. Perhaps I might add my name to the draw list just for fun if it's okay? Seat drops, yoke pads, woodstoves, belt knives and books, and a few things more.
But the real good news is knowing CT continues well cared for. A sincere thanks to all who contribute.

Last edited:
I don't want to miss the big draw. It was lots of fun virtually enjoying the woodstove warmth and camaraderie in Robin's workshop last time we had a draw.

I would enjoy re-watching Robin’s videos of the past raffle draws and know they were on the site somewhere, but I can’t find them.

Those videos were as close as we can get to all being in the same room together.

Greg, I would wear that hat with pride, and more so when I got some sweat stains begrimed on it. I forgot to remove the under-hood tie down straps on our totaled Corolla, and the used replacement vehicle for that old hoopie will be purchased soon.

And those Velcro paddle straps are handy as heck wrapped around a thwart. Good stuff.

I don’t know if Paypal donations are identifiable by country; if it makes the raffle drawing easier for Doug, I’ll box up the minicel canoe console and (choice of) seat/kneeling thwart drops, and the made to order purple Packcloth dry bag, and ship to either US or Canadian winners.

As much as anything I am looking forward to having an E-mail conversation with the recipients. Not just for their shipping address; do you need an ashtray on the console? Pencil hole? Custom slot for a spray tube of “Sexy Thang” ghetto perfume (long story).

What length kneeling thwart or seat drops? What dimensions for the dry bag?

I’ll probably win the canoe console, and be back to talking to myself in the shop.

I know you'll be on a trip but yes I will post the winner and get in touch with you! Can't thank you enough for this offer! Stay safe on your journey!

If I am not too late...

I've been wracking my brain for something to contribute. I don't have the talents so many of you do. But I finally thought of something: I will put into the raffle home grown, dehydrated pineapple slices. These are organic and have no added sugar. They are very sweet all by themselves.

If I am not too late...

I've been wracking my brain for something to contribute. I don't have the talents so many of you do. But I finally thought of something: I will put into the raffle home grown, dehydrated pineapple slices. These are organic and have no added sugar. They are very sweet all by themselves.

I should add that they taste nothing like store bought dried pineapple. I'll also throw in a sample of moringa powder.

Back