• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

Cast your vote for handle wood type in knife build / fund raiser thread.

Satin is one typo away from Satan. No matter how much you spell mirror wrong, the Devil will not be involved. In fact, I think good old Beelzebub purposely made satin close to his name to entice the feeble moral majority over to his cause

But Satin is a pure anagram for Saint

No Kydex sheath with this knife so get that out of your head.

So glitter and rhinestones are still a possibility?

Ain't no glitter festooning my sheath, ain't no prissy pansy sparkly silver blade slicing my bacon.
Speaking of shiny glitter, here's the next lumbersexual fashion statement. Is that memequay I see?
http://files.shandymedia.com/images/photos/modamob/style-glitter-beards-cover.jpg

I just checked. Pile on Memequay Day was yesterday. Sorry about that. Don't know how I missed this, but there it is with a big red circle around today's date...Razz the Rouge Day. When I think of Mr Rouge way up there in the Yukon, naturally I think of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV7nEkt2ySI

Geeese Brad, how would you go about un-seeing that beard glitter thing. I liked it better when you undressed trees with your eyes.

Ain't no glitter festooning my sheath, ain't no prissy pansy sparkly silver blade slicing my bacon.
Speaking of shiny glitter, here's the next lumbersexual fashion statement. Is that memequay I see?
http://files.shandymedia.com/images/photos/modamob/style-glitter-beards-cover.jpg

I just checked. Pile on Memequay Day was yesterday. Sorry about that. Don't know how I missed this, but there it is with a big red circle around today's date...Razz the Rouge Day. When I think of Mr Rouge way up there in the Yukon, naturally I think of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV7nEkt2ySI

Yep just like me... Not the Glitter, but Yukon Cornelius.... I'll send a picture when I receive the knife!!

Ha, the feeble attempts at swaying pubic perception are completely transparent - trying to divert the real choice of mirror finish by showing glittering beards is almost Harper-ist (I'm sure the Canadians will understand, kind of like having a BBQ with Rob Ford on the day before the election to divert attention away from the disaster that was about to unfold). When the voting is finished, and the count is in, I think many of you will be surprised to see another fellow drama teacher (J. Trudeau was a drama teacher, much like myself, but not as good) has won the day by an astounding majority. You glitter guys and rhinestone rodeo queens with your plastic sheaths will simply have to line up at the kleenex counter and dab your eyes that shed the tears of a million baby rabbits about to be skinned by my sharp shiny blade!

Ha, the feeble attempts at swaying pubic perception are completely transparent - trying to divert the real choice of mirror finish by showing glittering beards is almost Harper-ist (I'm sure the Canadians will understand, kind of like having a BBQ with Rob Ford on the day before the election to divert attention away from the disaster that was about to unfold). When the voting is finished, and the count is in, I think many of you will be surprised to see another fellow drama teacher (J. Trudeau was a drama teacher, much like myself, but not as good) has won the day by an astounding majority. You glitter guys and rhinestone rodeo queens with your plastic sheaths will simply have to line up at the kleenex counter and dab your eyes that shed the tears of a million baby rabbits about to be skinned by my sharp shiny blade!

Ah Mem, so close. But I foresee you tied for fourth in the raffle, which still gets you a Participation trophy, and a coin flip for the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] place raffle prize. The other guy called tails and won, so that prize is all yours.

This beauty will undoubtedly sway some pubic perception.

Alas, I am completely defeated. If my tail was longer, it would hang between my legs as I sauntered off to a corner with the only trusty friend I have, Mr. Bud Lite. At first I was willing to say that was the knife of the "other" Memaquay, but from whence does one find another so rarified? That knife must have been from that dark period in my life when I was a Drag Queen down on Gottigen Street in Halifax, known by the stage name of The Plaid Prancer. My act involved singing The Lumberjack Song from Monty Python
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg&list=RD5zey8567bcg#t=56
and slowly stripping down to my Stanfield one piece underwear. Indeed, the sparkly knife sheath was the only thing I was wearing by the end, strategically hanging in the appropriate place so as not to break any of Nova Scotia's strict Baptist laws. How you came to possess that remnant piece of my sordid past puts me in complete amazement and servitude to you, and I hereby revoke any of my previous votes for the mirror finish, quaking in terror at the thoughts of what you might unearth next.

I'll pretty much agree with anyone that thinks I'm nuts, but you guys are making me look good. Keep up the good work, I'm feeling better about myself all the time. Dave

Keep it up guys, I'm almost normal compared to you all. Mike, Brad, Mem, maybe if you'd pass the bong around to this side of the fire I could understand what the heck you all are talking about.

I think this might turn into "One knife to Rule Them All". Even the thought of the knife seems to be corrupting us, just like Sauron's Ring. My Preccccccccious, I must have it.................precioussssssssssssssss.

So mem has outed himself as both a drama queen and a drag queen. Rippy, pass me back that bong.

BTW, nice, er, leather work Mike. Boy, am I ever afraid to get on the wrong side of you!

For a knife of such legendary status as this, there can only be one sheath material that is worthy. We need to have one made from the soles of a pair of Bill Mason's boots.

Christy

I went to a friends place for a few hours and came back to all this. Don't know where I'd start. Kinda reminds me of walking into the bar stone cold sober at midnight and every one else has been there for hours. Ain't no way I'm going to catch up with you guys tonight. See you all tomorrow.

I went to a friends place for a few hours and came back to all this. Don't know where I'd start. Kinda reminds me of walking into the bar stone cold sober at midnight and every one else has been there for hours. Ain't no way I'm going to catch up with you guys tonight. See you all tomorrow.

I gave up too, I'm too slow. But I like shinny, and sturdy leather!!

I think this might turn into "One knife to Rule Them All". Even the thought of the knife seems to be corrupting us, just like Sauron's Ring. My Preccccccccious, I must have it.................precioussssssssssssssss.

So in everyone's best interest you would volunteer to be the knife bearer on the canoe trip to Mordor? Brad be Samwise? Were is this going?

Back