• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Canoetripping.net Fund Raiser

Very cool, really good raffle, I'm super excited.... Not... I didn't win. But I'm super happy for the one who did! Lets see pictures and trip reports of the gear in use!!

Cheers every one!!

Holy smokes , can't believe I'm on the list , first thing I ever won in my life . The bride watched it with me & though it must be some sort of prank . Could hardly get to sleep last night ! Thanks to Robin & the rest of the gang ! :)

Congrats to all! Thanks to everyone for helping out to continue this site running. Thanks again Robin, happy holidays and new year to all.
Starting my New Years resolution now to continue more canoe tripping! going to try another NJ Mullica trip in January or February. Will keep those NJ paddlers updated.

I think it should be an annual event about this time every year whether the coffers need bolstering or not. I would donate again. It's a very fun event.
Jim

Congrats to all the winners! In lieu of a skill testing question to claim the prize, maybe we should require the recipients to post a photo using their new gear.

Back