• Happy May Ray Day! 🌞😎🌻🩳🇩

Wenonah Sundowner Kevlar UL - SOLD

Reaction score
I'm not getting rid of all my boats, just the ones I haven't used in 3 or more years. This is a good condition 18' Kevlar UL white gelcoat Sundowner. It weighs somewhere in the mid to upper 40lb. range according to the spec sheet. Always stored inside and has never had any significant repairs, just typical gouges and spider cracks in the gelcoat that were professionally repaired last year by yours truly. I chased every single spider crack on the hull, but the white gelcoat from Wenonah doesn't quite match this older boat, so even though the repairs are visible, the hull is perfectly smooth. I didn't care about seeing the gelcoat repairs at the time, but now that I'm selling it I probably should have. Minimal wear on the stems, so it doesn't have those fugly skid plates. This may not have wide appeal since it's in Montana, but I thought I'd give folks a chance at it here first before it goes on craigslist tomorrow.

Mark

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1510604.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	92022

P1510609.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	P1510609.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	92023

P1510611.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	P1510611.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	92024

P1510616.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	P1510616.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	92025

P1510619.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	P1510619.jpg Views:	1 Size:	30.4 KB ID:	92026

Last edited:
Man that's tempting. Wouldn't happen to have a spare partner for sale to go with it would you? My Clipper WW3 (all 73 pounds of it!) is gathering dust.

Hi Mason, I'll have to look up that Clipper WW3, I've never heard of that model. Did I give you my number last year? I must have.

Talk soon, Mark

Yeah, I have your number. I've never seen any reference to the WW3, but that's what the plate says. I'm wondering if it turned into the Sea Clipper--full-bodied 18'6" tripping boat.

Good deal. I used to have one of these in a heavier fiberglass layup. I always thought it was a nice hull that got overlooked because it was no longer in production and people weren't familiar with it. I believe it used to be their top selling haul until it was replaced by the MN II.

Alan

Good deal. I used to have one of these in a heavier fiberglass layup. I always thought it was a nice hull that got overlooked because it was no longer in production and people weren't familiar with it. I believe it used to be their top selling haul until it was replaced by the MN II.

Alan

I had one in the early 80s in glass--cross-rib stiffening and wood trip. I loved it. I sold it to my racing partner in 1985, and he still has it! This one goes to my daughter in Washington, where fast boats can be appreciated.

Back