• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

WCPP solo tripping gathering update

Reaction score
Well despite many set backs, and a huge fire the gathering was a success. We had 6 brave souls participate at the Glenn lake site, the next day Claire form the park office flew in and had lunch under our tarp.

We shared our resources and had a couple of great meals. Marten Keyhoe is a marvelous baker and whipped us some delicious desserts for us. We dinned on both fried and boiled walleye ( in huge aboundance ) as well other side dishes and even fresh fruit. We had steaks and beer as a celebration as well!! What a delight to have to have a fresh steak and beer deep in the bush! I will post pics when I figure out how to do it.

Bob.

Re: WCPP solo tripping gathering update

[quote author="Bob B."]Well despite many set backs, and a huge fire the gathering was a success. We had 6 brave souls participate at the Glenn lake site, the next day Claire form the park office flew in and had lunch under our tarp.

We shared our resources and had a couple of great meals. Marten Keyhoe is a marvelous baker and whipped us some delicious desserts for us. We dinned on both fried and boiled walleye ( in huge aboundance ) as well other side dishes and even fresh fruit. We had steaks and beer as a celebration as well!! What a delight to have to have a fresh steak and beer deep in the bush! I will post pics when I figure out how to do it.

Bob.[/quote]

Pictures are done as attachments, re-size them so they are under 550 x whatever pixels to work best.

Well despite many set backs, and a huge fire the gathering was a success. We had 6 brave souls participate at the Glenn lake site, the next day Claire form the park office flew in and had lunch under our tarp.

Bob.

Now that we are a vBulletin site pics are easy. Do you have some to post?

Back