• Happy Willie Mays' Circus Catch of Vic Wertz (1954)! ⚾

Snow Trekker 9 x 11.5 shortwall for sale

Started looking into shipping to the States tonight, it appears it might be complicated now. Price could be high too. I'll go to the post office tomorrow and find out more. There will be a shipping charge, that could go as high as 150 to 200 Canadian, and then there might be duty, that would have to be paid by the customer in the States. There is a possibility that because it was made in the States it might ship duty free. Anyway, I'll see what the post office says tomorrow and ge back to you.

I believe the tent was called the expedition shortwall, the ridge is about 6'6" and the sidewalls are around 20 inches high. It has a full bar that holds the sides out along with support poles that keep the sides rigid. I think it was advertised as a three person tent, but it is ideally suited to two people with cots.
 
Perfect, thank you. I will take it barring any duties and shipping which would double the price. LOL
How would the payment be, do you accept Venmo?
 
You have to use the Zonos app (or website) to ship via Canada post. Shipper pays the duty and gets a bar code that has to be scanned before they will ship. In theory it should be duty free but sometimes it throws up wierd results. Has completely killed my business as there has been no made in Canada exemption for the last year.
 
Back
Top Bottom