• Happy National Drink Beer Day! 🍺→🚽→🤪

Snow Trekker 9 x 11.5 shortwall for sale

Just did the money conversion, as of today, that's only $1412.00, tariff free US dollars. If you check out the prices on the snow trekker site, that's a pretty good price.
 
Started looking into shipping to the States tonight, it appears it might be complicated now. Price could be high too. I'll go to the post office tomorrow and find out more. There will be a shipping charge, that could go as high as 150 to 200 Canadian, and then there might be duty, that would have to be paid by the customer in the States. There is a possibility that because it was made in the States it might ship duty free. Anyway, I'll see what the post office says tomorrow and ge back to you.

I believe the tent was called the expedition shortwall, the ridge is about 6'6" and the sidewalls are around 20 inches high. It has a full bar that holds the sides out along with support poles that keep the sides rigid. I think it was advertised as a three person tent, but it is ideally suited to two people with cots.
 
Back
Top Bottom