memaquay Joined Feb 1, 2013 Messages 4,765 Reaction score 8,885 Location Geraldton, Ontario Yesterday at 9:39 AM #1 I've decided to sell my snow trekker. Only used a few times for moose hunting. In excellent shape. $2000.00 Canadian, no stove. Shipping would be extra, not sure how much it would be to the United States, but could probably work something out.
I've decided to sell my snow trekker. Only used a few times for moose hunting. In excellent shape. $2000.00 Canadian, no stove. Shipping would be extra, not sure how much it would be to the United States, but could probably work something out.
Robin Joined Jun 12, 2012 Messages 4,861 Reaction score 11,211 Location Appleton, Maine Yesterday at 2:51 PM #2 Great fall/spring canoe tent, excellent winter tent and great time to sell it.
S soloskip Joined Mar 18, 2019 Messages 26 Reaction score 79 Location Penfield, NY Yesterday at 4:56 PM #3 Love mine! Wish I saw this when I was looking. Totally agree with Robin.