Boatman53 Joined Jan 3, 2015 Messages 2,080 Reaction score 4,051 Location Mid coast, Maine Jun 7, 2026 #41 Brighthaven, you have upped the dog comfort game with the oriental rug. Jim
Black_Fly Joined Nov 14, 2018 Messages 2,164 Reaction score 3,491 Location SW OH - Land of Opaque Water Jun 8, 2026 #42 “He’s going to be very popular” - Igor Last edited: Jun 8, 2026
PortageW/Cerberus Joined Mar 17, 2025 Messages 120 Reaction score 439 Location MN Jun 8, 2026 #43 Fun- I'd missed this thread. Rain or Shine, Cerberus is on guard for thee. However recent promotion may have gone to the head of the newest Branch Manager.
Fun- I'd missed this thread. Rain or Shine, Cerberus is on guard for thee. However recent promotion may have gone to the head of the newest Branch Manager.
T themadindian Joined Oct 26, 2022 Messages 56 Reaction score 402 Location Hudson Valley, NY Jun 11, 2026 #44 Out with HRCKC in the pocket canyon Providing navigation It was 4 canoes to 5 kayaks for the club day paddle
Out with HRCKC in the pocket canyon Providing navigation It was 4 canoes to 5 kayaks for the club day paddle
Glenn MacGrady Administrator Staff member Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 7,075 Reaction score 15,045 Location NW Connecticut Jun 12, 2026 #45 themadindian said: HRCKC Click to expand... Where can I find their trip schedule, Keith?
Marc Ornstein Joined Aug 11, 2014 Messages 212 Reaction score 1,449 Location Floral City, Florida Jun 12, 2026 #46 Rascal, keeping me company.
T themadindian Joined Oct 26, 2022 Messages 56 Reaction score 402 Location Hudson Valley, NY Jun 12, 2026 #47 Glenn MacGrady said: Where can I find their trip schedule, Keith? Click to expand... It's on the calendar in groups.io I believe, they also send emails ahead of trips and that's what I use. I'll get the link and send it to you in a bit
Glenn MacGrady said: Where can I find their trip schedule, Keith? Click to expand... It's on the calendar in groups.io I believe, they also send emails ahead of trips and that's what I use. I'll get the link and send it to you in a bit
T themadindian Joined Oct 26, 2022 Messages 56 Reaction score 402 Location Hudson Valley, NY Jun 12, 2026 #48 themadindian said: It's on the calendar in groups.io I believe, they also send emails ahead of trips and that's what I use. I'll get the link and send it to you in a bit Click to expand... I stand corrected, it is under the member portal and then activity schedule.
themadindian said: It's on the calendar in groups.io I believe, they also send emails ahead of trips and that's what I use. I'll get the link and send it to you in a bit Click to expand... I stand corrected, it is under the member portal and then activity schedule.
U UCanoe_2 Joined Sep 6, 2021 Messages 302 Reaction score 646 Location Mount Solon, VA Today at 6:18 AM #49 How have I missed this thread for so long? Jeb at the James River Bateau Festival. Sadly, we lost him to liver cancer at age 11.
How have I missed this thread for so long? Jeb at the James River Bateau Festival. Sadly, we lost him to liver cancer at age 11.