• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Photo of the day

3 years ago today we did a trip into Marshall Lake, down the Grip River to the Ogokie Bridge on the Kap river. What a great time we had, Thanks Memaquay!

Left to right

Memaquay, (Rob) Karin, Christy, Miranda, Odyssey, (Brad) and me, Robin have a cool one at the take out, the Ogokie bridge in the background.

TV5zPUZO4NLnxeRA8LKkhoj20tGJakLZUHgoMQxtbLLgELHXR-0LNER9YxF8LHx5ARWAsfgEzqdqrZHZ1H8GT25XEqxid92nBpjJnUpjESIQSThrrXWAkqRV49_mdIEu7qCFoVZ7sdKQWm3C2tS1ZhgJYxpingFhJnO3ZQ3t9q_9aiiysnjzUeyNToM3ehH-huRSLOnBBzMprblfPPC4X2LOveJwuhZXaGdm4nklXPZ5OTLYvYSSd4lk-tmLbBWA1Pkfe0sdZwn7DoeHXZwOEKzIkzYf4sqJDvfmAyqaBryi5R_5EfJP4W8tloMrqef0QyXwyKR7OLwjVE37YTxsHSwNPzAvG9wx9WHcHYtKWb2MGSUd8oBCGZjl9AyU7oYdZ1YTPl5nS-Y0IHa4h34xTuOVCVQkp8KFBZ7TbEJh6VN5IgOZPcz5zsz2oFl2oCeAr4hkrMvl0eMmJW1LWWJwTtrOxnIym4AJQqljUSErmkywQMuuz3HQl--awvnak1FYuc8cd0Bf2gewMlXd5enxYEfrSxrul-sNwFNfBQZC3CN2tl1jA8fO2ALAK7kY9ZedeMmChDprq-LwvYthHfir8hbf_wJQ6deVHxNLWB8=w1018-h763-no

Attachments

• photo10213.jpg
    photo10213.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 1
If we do another Marshall Lake trip, Faubert is on the agenda. Beautiful campsite and fat walleye. We chickened out prematurely that day, it's actually deep all the way there.

I don't like how you combined chicken and premature and "we" all in one sentence. But if it fits, then yes, I guess I offered sage advice that afternoon (cluck cluck).

I'm game for next year. I will need to get Miranda on board re: vacation time. I'll tell her Faubert has palm trees and sand. She'll settle for Margaritas.

Christy will be retired so plenty of time for a trip there. I'll just take extra time if needed. With Christy's new truck we could drive into Faubert and meet you all there with the Margaritas.

Back