• Happy National No Socks Day! 🧦🚫👣

Ishpatina Ridge area - Temagami

Reaction score
Solo trip report with photos - didn't exactly turn out the way it was planned, but any trip is always a good trip
icon_cool.gif

http://www.canoedog.ca/2015/06/back-from-ishpatina-ridge-area-of.html

Cheers.

I'd read of the winter blowdown conditions in Temagami, and of at least one intrepid tripper clearing ports. That tripper was you!
Nice trip Canoedog, despite the change in plans. I'm really gonna miss your trip blogs, but I hear there's paddling water out west!
Best wishes on your move, I'm excited for you.

Thanks for the trip report. Loved your photos and a huge thank you for all you did to open up those portage & hiking trails. The many who will come after you are sure to be thrilled that that work has been done. Best of luck with your move as well. Being a grandpa myself, I can only tell you that there will be lots of great times ahead!

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Thanks Cd great report and slideshow. Looks like you could have used a bigger saw.

Good luck with the move.

The move - new adventures in a beautiful place that you can share with 'new' travellers!

Gee Canodog, I feel for you, it's hard to leave a canoe landscape you have become invested in. I don't think I could leave my stomping grounds. Good luck on the Left Coast!

Back