• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Hello from Connecticut

Reaction score
A friend turned me on to this forum and I'm gobsmacked. Can't wait to dig into all the cool info and discussions. I'm active on the Bushcraft USA forum and the rules and regs appear similar, particularly the ethos of being polite and kind to fellow forum members, something I appreciate.

I paddle flat water for exercise and tripping and thought that I owned too many boats until I found this forum!

Mark, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to the Account Details page in your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

I'm in between you and Cheeseandbeans in New Milford. This site uses the same software as BUSA, but is much smaller and focused on everything canoes and related gear.

Back