• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Grasse River Classic XL for sale

Reaction score
Well I tried it, and I just don't love it. This boat is in excellent condition. I had the hull professionally reconditioned last winter. All woodwork is sound and beautiful. A gray bag lady type transport cover is included. The boat is in zip 13460. $1800.

Mike,

Judging from your zip, you might know long time paddler and racer Holly. She might be interested, or know someone who is.

Whoa baby, nice boat! The niche has been filled for me but I was looking pretty hard for one of these a couple years ago but you just never see them show up in the midwest. $1800 seems like a good price judging by what I saw them selling for.

Alan

I should point out that this boat is a winner, winning it's class in the Adirondack '90 last year.

That’s a helluva boat. One of the first things I look at in boat acquisition is the rough length to max width ratio. 7.69

That is fast.

Of course with a 26” beam I would probably roll out of that puppy the first time I glanced behind me without a ready brace, but in the hands of a go-fast skilled paddler campsite races would be a thing of the past.

http://www.grbnewmandesigns.com/#!touring-tripping-canoes-page-3/cee5

Back