• Happy (Ancient) May Day! 🎀💈💃🏼🧺💐🍴

Good morning from Maine

Reaction score
New to the forum, 33 yrs old and fish in southern Maine in my 1971 Radisson 12ft Canoe or on my paddleboard.
Just got a hand-me-down trolling motor and fish finder and I’m almost done outfitting the Canoe to be the ultimate fishing machine. I started paddle trolling for trout a few years ago and I’m excited to use the motor for consistency. I’ll post progress pics in a more appropriate thread.

Attachments

• IMG_7120.jpeg
    IMG_7120.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi, Welcome from Mid Coast Maine. Looks like you have that Radisson all set up for some serious fishing. Nice job.

Gmano, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to the Account Details page in your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

I'm not one of the many fishermen here, but I think I'd prefer a bigger vessel than a 12' canoe or paddleboard for all that equipment. But you're only 33 once—and I wish I were again—so have fun in your Radisson, and show us some pictures of your catches and the lakes you paddle.

Yes it is a nice setup. Do I smell walleye on the grill? I've never had lake trout, yet.

Welcome aboard. What's the registration laws like there in Maine?
Roy

Yes it is a nice setup. Do I smell walleye on the grill? I've never had lake trout, yet.

Welcome aboard. What's the registration laws like there in Maine?
Roy
No walleye here, I fish for largemouth smallmouth and trout on fresh water. speaking of grilles, I put my grill on my paddle board a lot when I’m just lounging out there

Even with a trolling motor in Maine you’ll need to register, putting my stickers on today. Here’s a pic of my paddleboard setup, it’s a head turner

Attachments

• IMG_7202.png
    IMG_7202.png
    279.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7203.png
    IMG_7203.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7204.png
    IMG_7204.png
    638.4 KB · Views: 14
Back