• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Canoe Transport Help!

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm buying a canoe from another member and need help getting it to it's new home. Any New Yorkers or east coasters heading to the BWCA, MN,WI, OR IL this season? How about anyone from the upper midwest, heading to Cooperstown to the H.O.F. maybe the Adirondacks or east cost? I live in Northern IL and canoe is in central NY This isn't under any time crunch as the seller is willing to work with me on time frame.

I have done this before and it went great, with the help of other paddling/canoe lovers. I will help with compensation on your trip! If you think you could help or know any other members that might, let me know!

A big thanks in advance!

Frank

Last edited:
I would like to give a BIG shout out to "BWCA66" ! It was a great pleasure meeting you and your wife today. My new to me Autumn Mist's journey form central NY. to northern IL. is complete. I would also like to thank "Snapper" for working with me on her re-homing . Once again the wonderful people and friends of the paddling community come through. I hope our paths cross again and we can wet a paddle together!

Frank
P.S. Please check out the amazing canoes being put out by Greg at the Merrimack Canoe Company

Last edited:
Frank - Glad the canoe arrived safe & sound. I too enjoyed meeting Greg and his wife so this process just widened my paddling world to some other wonderful people. Enjoy the canoe for years to come. May you have many happy adventures in the years ahead.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

Frank & Snapper - it was great to meet you guys and I'm glad we could accommodate getting the canoe delivered. Occasionally I'm making runs to various parts of the country and am happy to help folks out.

Greg

Back