• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Attn: Bell Rockstar Hunters

G

I didn't want to post this in the classifieds because it's not me selling but I know that a couple people have inquired about this boat recently and my response has been 'good luck.' I'll eat my words and tell you of one for sale.

I passed the info on to another member here but he's passed it up I believe, and I don't remember the other user that was looking.

There is one here in NY for sale. It's a black gold I believe (I saw the boat, it's the black and gold fabric). It has a boo-boo that was repaired, but looks to be done well. It banged and bent a gunwale and ruptured the composite. Both gunwales have been replaced and the scar has been patched and smoothed on the outside. You can see where it was, but the boat is structurally sound. Other than that it has a few scrapes but looks to be in tripping ready condition.

It's at Hemlock but it's yet to come on the website yet. You can always call and ask about seeing it or taking a test paddle. I know this is a rare model and somewhat highly desired so I wanted to give the forum members here a jump on it.

Price is $1600.

I'd never seen one before, and it's a BIG solo boat. It looks like a tandem sitting on the rack. I'd steer clear if you are short and or skinny. Just my $0.02

http://www.hemlockcanoe.com/

Robin if this isn't a good spot for this, please feel free to move it or delete it if you feel it's too spammy.

I believe it's the the Kev Lite then.

Thanks for the clarification.

Back