• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

14 ft Wenonah for sale in buffalo ny.

Reaction score
I just saw this on ebay and it was listed for $7.50, so i put a $200 max bid in. I have no use for this boat but if your in the area it might be worth looking at?

Hover to zoom
Picture 1 of 8
Picture 2 of 8
Picture 3 of 8
Picture 4 of 8
Picture 5 of 8
Picture 6 of 8
Picture 7 of 8
Picture 8 of 8

Have one to sell?
Sell now

Shop with confidence​

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab

Seller information​

14' Wenonah Pack Canoe Used​

Condition:
UsedUsed

Time left: 6d 19h|Monday, 01:17 PM

Current bid:
US $102.50
[
8 bids
]
Bid Amount- Enter more than US $200.00
Enter more than US $200.00
  • Place bid
  • Add to Watchlist

Pickup:
Free local pickup from Buffalo, New York, United States. | See detailsfor pickup

Returns:
Seller does not accept returns | See details- for more information about returns

Payments:

*No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. | See terms and apply now- for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab

Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Learn moreabout
p.s if i win this auction (highly unlikely) i will gift the canoe to someone who can pick it up!

That’s too bad it didn’t work out. When i first saw it i couldn’t pass it up. Even though i live in Alaska!
The unfortunate part is eBay won’t be of any help either. I guess the old adage ‘if it seems to be to good to be true, it probably is”!

if you really want to buy something canoe related plug in “canoe pack” and notice the new duluth #3 that languished for a bit so i put a bid of $40. On that one. I doubt it will go for less than $200 but who knows?
it won’t hurt my feelings is someone snipes it away from me😊

That #3 sold for $102.50!!!
Now There’s a #2 that’s holding at $102.50 and ends in a little over an hour; if anyone’s interested!

Unrelated, but a NOS Penn 716 complete with box, instructions, grease, wrench, etc. just sold for $685 😳

Back