• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Yellow Canoe for sale-1993 Swift Heron

Reaction score
Inexpensive..
It is whole, really needs nothing except perhaps a seat drop.. Its set up with a cane seat hign for kneeling.. If you are a sitter the seat has to be lowered if on a day trip.. Sitting is fine with a tripping load.
I am not doing portage trips anymore so have no need for this boat.

1993 Swift Heron.
Here is a fairly lengthy thread https://myccr.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?f=167&t=42810&p=394555&hilit=swift+heron+canoe#p394555

It has not been holed. It has had a couple cracks in the gel coat being wrapped briefly in a strainer. Gel patched awkwardly.. It has gained a couple of pounds because it now has cherry gunwales.

Stored inside always.. Now approx 40 lbs. Pics may have to wait as we have two feet of snow to slog through to get to the boat barn and not plowed yet.

Local delivery or pickup.. $250 and it is ready for a trip.

You would get more focused search engine attention if you put Swift Heron in the title.

If you sell this canoe, will you have to change your screen name?

Maybe the new owners of the house across the street need a canoe? I know I'd buy it if I were there.

In discussion with a member of these forums who lives about 40 min away.
The canoe is in the barn.. The barn is ahem.. buried in snow.. Winter decided to arrive with a dump and another dump and another dump.

Back