• Happy Birthday, Liberace (1919-87)! 🤵🏻🎹🕎

worthless cell phones

cant see the screens in sunlight.

Its better than my GPS screen but I get your point. I think you might leave it home next time unless someone has a miracle idea short of putting a black bag on your head! ( which would disorient me quick)

I appreciate smarty pants phones for all the reasons stated :- )

....but most of all for the ability to share random pictures and thoughts in real time. My friends and family are always firing off pics of various outdoor pursuits, gardens, pets, kids, weather effects, stuck vehicles, you name it :- ) It helps keeps us all connected and is just good fun!

I appreciate smarty pants phones for all the reasons stated :- )

....but most of all for the ability to share random pictures and thoughts in real time. My friends and family are always firing off pics of various outdoor pursuits, gardens, pets, kids, weather effects, stuck vehicles, you name it :- ) It helps keeps us all connected and is just good fun!
and posting narcisstic photos of our current meal!! ;)

Seriously I like keeping in touch with family without bothering them with daily phone calls.

The only phone calls I get are doctor appointment reminders...:mad:

We have guests this weekend... 5 minutes after their arrival my shop drawing exercise was interrupted so I could enable the Guest portion of the wifi so they could use their phones here. Normally the wifi is disabled as everything in the house is hard wired.

I go to the woods to get away from electronics. If I want to know what a plant or a bird is I can take a picture and look it up when I get back. The only reason I bought a GPS was to use it to mark the location of mushrooms as waypoints. We don't even take watches.

Back