• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Wilderness School in NH

G

Hello Fellow Adventurers!

We are Kroka Expeditions, a nonprofit wilderness school in Marlow, NH. We are committed to awakening in young people a connection to nature and the spirit within, and a capacity for conscious living and compassionate service. We strive to achieve this through wilderness adventure, community living, farming, and the practice of traditional and indigenous skills.

Check out our website at www.kroka.org to learn more or give us a call (603) 835-9087

Welcome Kroka, I checked out your web site before I sent you the conformation email, liked what I saw. We gladly support anything that gets young people out there and realize you have alot of competition, not from other camps, but just getting them out of doors and away from cell service.
Good luck, and keep us posted on how things are going.

Came across your site last year and thoroughly enjoyed reading the expedition logs of the students. In particular, I was really impressed by the posts where they would make their own gear like paddles and packbaskets. Wrote a brief post about it on my own site here.

I'm sure the members would like to have some of your trip reports posted here as well and would appreciate photos too!

Great to see more kids becoming self-reliant and confident in the outdoors. Anyway, welcome to this wonderful forum.

+2 on the welcome Kroka, I see you have started a bit of an advertising blitz now on a few other sites I read, I hope you will add to the discussion and not just use us as a place to hang your sign.

It looks like you have a great program and a lot of information.

Great site, interesting program. Wish I had gone to such a place when I was a teenager. Good stuff.

Back