• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

What kind of speakers?

Reaction score
Haha. Just pushing buttons. I believe in the zero decibel style, so one song just rattles around in my head for a week. Usually the last one I heard in the shuttle vehicle. Hopefully not rap...

"I started panickin' when a mannikin ate my bannock and I hit it with a mahogany log in Temagami and I dropped my grog in the bog..."

the last one I heard in the shuttle vehicle.

Well, this changes my theory then. I previously thought the only song you knew the lyrics to was "I Wanna Be Sedated", but now I know that you play this on a loop on the way to the putin to ensure that it's the last thing you hear.

I met a couple of paddlers on Indian Arm a few months ago who had a bluetooth speaker and were listening to music as they paddled. I don't get it.

I use ear buds sometimes when I'm running long stretches rapids. I also have a small Altec (non-bluetooth) speaker but I don't use it often, mostly if I'm in a cabin but sometimes when in the shelter (only when I'm MANY MANY miles from the nearest humans and generally at a modest volume).

Buds when going to sleep most nights, generally I'm out by the second or third tune but there are some mights when sleep doesn't come easily for me.

Back