• Happy Cinco De Mayo! 🇲🇽🎸💃🪅🌶️

Video: Beaver Dam, Chickadee, Muskrat, Canoe

Reaction score
This outing was filmed on a snowless November 5th. I took a detour off the South Saskatchewan River. I hope you enjoy it.

To Mama: Thanks for the feedback on the flickering. Im glad you thought the music was good. Its very time consuming and difficult to find an appropriate/fitting sound.

To Odyssey: It was a relaxing little adventure. The creek was frozen over by the next weekend, and the river is full of crashing ice now. I took that footage in the nick of time. Thanks for watching.

To Rippy: Thanks to you for taking your time to watch.

Thanks for all the time and effort it took to put this video together! It was great, I finally got time to watch it on my computer rather than on my phone where it didn't work too well. We still have open water in Minnesota this week, I am hoping to get out for a December paddle this weekend.

Hey BWCA66, it's nice to hear it was interesting enough to warrant a second look. Thanks for the review, and good luck with your outing.

Thanks for the "enjoyable" remark Canoencowboy. The next day I went out again to this area of the river. There was a moment when a coyote was at the rivers edge a long way off watching me . It stared for about a half minute and ducked back into the brush. Maybe five minutes later I had paddled close to where it stood and in the brush, and about thirty meters or so away I saw it again. Only this time it was hopping away from my direction, but not to flee. It disappeared into the tall weeds for another minute. I assumed it caught a mouse or something, Ill never know but then it started howling; for about two minutes. Then, further away, I could hear a second coyote howl but only twice. Then all went silent. It sounds really eerie when that close and in the river valley.

Sometimes the camera misses the really enjoyable stuff. Thanks for watching!

Back