• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

T-Shirts Revisited

I will be mailing out shirts on Monday to the paypal folks. All packed and ready to go. For those who are paying with a check I will send them out as soon as I receive it. Just wanted to give folks a heads up.

Well, here's my story and I'm sticking to it. For some reason I ordered a lot of mediums and large's, heck, I thought everyone was skinny like me!. The XL went quick and as I posted before they sold out and I'm mailing out paypal accounts on Monday. Some of you paid by Paypal and some decided on a check so am waiting for them. I need to reach a magical money number to order more and believe me I will order more XL and XXL if that amount can be reached but that is dependent on sales, hate to say it. Also, had to go to 3 different email accounts to see who was ordering what so it became a little bit confusing on my end.

As I posted before the XL went quick there were only a few. I still have 16 Large and 7 mediums to get off the shelf. As long as sales continue for those remaining shirts I can order more, the template is set with the guy who makes them so it's easy to order them. Since I'm paying out of pocket for this endeavor it's based on sales. Wish I could give them out for free but I haven't checked my lottery tickets yet today.

The goal is to pay me back and then any profit goes towards the coffers to keep the site going, yeah, already said that. So if you have a mate who is a size medium or large let me know. I know begging here. Shameless. This has been an interesting experience and was hoping to do something for the community as this site is one of the best out there. Thanks to all who put in their orders, greatly appreciated.

dougd

Are the tee shirts made from sustainably grown, fair trade cotton?

Is the shrinkage guarantee transferable if I sell the shirt to a third party?

Can the image be reversed so that the paddler faces my dominate side?

I would prefer Comic Sans for the CanoeTripping.Net font, and a tinge more khaki in the fabric color.

Please send me a gluten free 2XL, and iron the wrinkles before shipping.

Make sure Mike's gets shipped in that special box from the Double Ended Dildo factory.

If you make another run I will get an XL.
It's not surprising that XL went first, Americans being big people in general to begin with, we are mostly older here and prefer the "relaxed" fit. I work in retail and we always sell out of XL first and have small left at the end of arun and we order a higher % of XL than you did. . ,

Just wanted to let folks know I sent out a bunch of shirts today, should be arriving in a couple of days according to the Postal worker. Will continue to send out orders as checks or more paypals come in. Thanks!

Back