• Happy World Photography Day!

Swift Prospector 16 Combi

Reaction score
Just ordered a Swift Prospector 16' Combi in Expedition Kevlar. Really looking forward to getting it into the backcountry of the Adirondacks. Any tips, experience or comments on this configuration are appreciated. I went with the Ruby as shown, but without the Champagne bottom, which I hadn't realized added another 5-6 pounds.

I had seen Swift's video on this year's Combis, and have been looking for the Werner extendable paddle from 240-260, but they seem hard to find...anyone use one and like it? hate it?

Thanks for your insight.

Attachments

• ExpKevlar_Ruby.jpg
    ExpKevlar_Ruby.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
MDB has a Swift Pack 12 in that same color with the champagne bottom. She loves that boat, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yours as well.
How long before you get it?

Reaction score
Just ordered a Swift Prospector 16' Combi in Expedition Kevlar. Really looking forward to getting it into the backcountry of the Adirondacks. Any tips, experience or comments on this configuration are appreciated. I went with the Ruby as shown, but without the Champagne bottom, which I hadn't realized added another 5-6 pounds.

I had seen Swift's video on this year's Combis, and have been looking for the Werner extendable paddle from 240-260, but they seem hard to find...anyone use one and like it? hate it?

Thanks for your insight.
Can't wait to see the new ride, congrats!