• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Photo of the day

Profile Lake NH back in the day, Photo found on FB
View attachment 129890

For those who don't know, Profile Lake is at the base of the former famous "cliff face" attraction in Franconia Notch, NH, called the Old Man of the Mountain, which you can barely see in this photo. The Old Man's face collapsed in 2003. Here is a picture showing the former and current state:

Old_Man_of_the_Mountain_overlay_2.jpg

@Tryin', Nice photo!
I see you have a Great Canadian. I can't quite make out the model though. That's a blast from the past.
I used to work for GC back when they were located in Sutton, MA. right up till Hans closed the doors.

@Tryin', Nice photo!
I see you have a Great Canadian. I can't quite make out the model though. That's a blast from the past.
I used to work for GC back when they were located in Sutton, MA. right up till Hans closed the doors.
Well, here are a few more if they help. It's pretty cool to "meet" someone involved in the company. I bought it off marketplace and had a heck of a time determining anything about the make or model. It had quite a few soft spots that we sanded out and repaired, which is where all the big vinyl maple leafs are placed. Might do a thread about it.

20190727_131754.jpg
20190727_131838.jpg20190727_131553.jpg

Well, here are a few more if they help. It's pretty cool to "meet" someone involved in the company. I bought it off marketplace and had a heck of a time determining anything about the make or model. It had quite a few soft spots that we sanded out and repaired, which is where all the big vinyl maple leafs are placed. Might do a thread about it.

PM sent

Your photo of the Tutle-Falmbeau area makes me thing maybe I need to go back to northern Wisconsin.

Back