• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Our web hosting services are being enhanced at no charge

Glenn MacGrady

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our webmaster, Ken Payne of Driven 2 Services, has notified me that our web hosting services are being upgraded for no additional charge. To enhance our current firewalls, Ken is adding advanced DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attack protection and bot scraping protection. In connection, software upgrades will also add image caching, which should speed up the site for visitors further away from the server. There should be no down time.

Thanks for the update Glenn. It would appear your choice of web hosting has been a good one. Additional security is appreciated. Thanks again!

Pat

That all sounds good........have about a Favicon?

Ah, yes, the new word for many of us, the tiny "favicon". Recped, since this is your idea, perhaps you would like to find an appropriate one. Or you could find a selection and then run a poll to see which one is liked the best. After that, I will consider figuring out how to install it or spending some money to do so.

Okay, I'll bite. What's a favicon? Oh, that little graphic beside the site name in the browser tab? What's that little green circle? Whatever it is, it makes me think we already have a favicon. Or is that something else?

Nice work on the DDOS and other changes. Thanks.

Back